I Would Love to Share With You a Cricut Card Idea For a Fun Mother's Day Card

This year I wanted to make our Mother's Day cards using my Cricut Expression machine. I recently purchased the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge and really took a look at all the great images that were on this cartridge. I can see many fun Cricut card ideas coming from this one cartridge.

The bicycle built for two would be perfect. Since the cards are from my husband and myself this would work out great. The basket on the front of this bicycle would look cute with some flowers from the Walk In My Garden Cricut cartridge, along with a small Prima flower with a rhinestone in the middle. For the center of the wheels I used a flower paper punch and added a rhinestone again for that added bling. I wanted to put two people on the bicycle seats, so again from the Sweethearts cartridge there is an image of the couple sitting at the cafe table would work, since they were sitting on a chair and now would be on the seat of this bicycle. All I needed to do was snip there hands apart. This Sweethearts cartridge is really fun!

\"card Idea\"

For the finishing touches, I cut our faces from a photograph and applied them onto the couples bodies. When I was done with these cards they looked adorable, and with our own saying inside that I printed with my computer would really make our Moms happy.

I Would Love to Share With You a Cricut Card Idea For a Fun Mother's Day Card

Making your own handmade greeting cards is the way to go. You are not just sending a card, you are sending a gift, that took time and a lot of effort on your part. Whether you are making your card using a cutting machine, rubber stamps or fabric, the person receiving this work of art will feel special, that you thought so much of them to hand make instead of store bought

Come and see how cute this card turned out and many other fun Cricut card idea.

I Would Love to Share With You a Cricut Card Idea For a Fun Mother's Day Card

Come and see all of the fun cards that I have made using my Expression machine. Visit me at http://JoansCraftWorld.com and maybe get some fun cricut card ideas of your own.
Make it a Great Day and don't forget to leave time to Craft!